8/06/2012

Waikiki Rough Water Swim



Doesn't this look fun?! Only four more weeks until I'll be swimming this race and hoping the sharks aren't hungry that day. If any one else decides to swim this thing I don't recommend you getting on youtube and watching all the videos of shark sightings at this beach. That really was not such a good idea. (I have an over active imagination to begin with.) There are quite a few people swimming this thing so, statistically speaking, if someone gets nibbled, it won't be me. I also decided it wouldn't be worth it to go all the way to Hawaii for just one day. My practical side kicked and and I will be enjoying a full week in paradise.

I've eaten mostly raw so far this month (Rawgust) and woke up this morning weighing 147 pounds. Going all raw the rest of the month so I will be swimming fast and will most likely be a smaller, sleeker piece of shark bait by September.
waikikiroughwaterswim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment