7/19/2012

It's Just a Number




The meaningless number on the scale this morning was 149. A discouraging but well deserved 149. I’ve covered this before, (in the "Tell Me What You Eat" post) but I’m reconsidering the daily weigh-in plan. It is, after all, just a number.

I will not step on the scale numerous times a day. It’s just a number. I will not allow my moods to be altered by the stupid number. It’s just a number. I will not step on the scale every day. It’s just a number. I will only weigh myself once a week. It’s just a number. Once a week should be plenty. It’s just a number. I will judge my eating choices bases on my health and how I feel. It’s just a number. I will enjoy the slimming and strengthening effect of eating really well. It’s just a number. I am only going to weigh myself on Monday mornings!!! Starting next week... Or maybe the week after...
What I ate today:
B: green smoothie 
S: more of the same smoothie
L: big salad with walnuts, corn, avocado, cucumber, red bell pepper and salsa
S: blended veggie soup with cashew cream

PS I could weigh in every day as a reference point and just not worry so much about it. After all, it's just a number!



No comments:

Post a Comment