8/29/2013

Green Juice



I drank my green juice in front of the waterfall this morning. Then did a yoga DVD. What a great way to start the day! The kiddos are back in school and I'm plum out of excuses. My new full time job: TRANSFORMATION! I ate raw food every day so far in Rawgust but didn't quite let go of the junk food on the side. That is my version of a balanced diet: salad and ice-cream. I've got the eat-good-stuff part down and now I'm ready to leave the junk behind. Transition time is over.

For extra incentive I entered a transformation contest with prize money. It should be a fun way to do something I'm planning on doing anyway. I've already taken my before picture and I even got my body fat tested in a bod pod yesterday. I'll tell you all about the bod pod and the contest in some upcoming posts. Until then let me just say: My starting weight is 160 pounds and my starting fat percentage is 35.7% (which falls into the 'Excess Fat' catagory.) Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment