2/07/2012

Days Four Through Seven

 This is the part I really don't enjoy. Having to be accountable when it's not good news.

Saturday: I ate a small order of pretzel bites at the mall and ate some zingers from the gas station during a late night return home from out of town trip. They didn't even taste good. (The sugar kept me awake while driving.)

Sun: I ate all raw goodness from April’s kitchen. The chocolate mango parfait was soooo delish I made happy noises while eating it. It was a perfect day until 7pm. Then, I made blueberry muffins for the family and had a few in a late night lack of self control. It’s hard having homemade goodies around.
Monday and Tuesday spiraled down hill fast on the blueberry muffin slope. I threw in some pizza, ice cream, cake and cookies for good measure. I’m feeling very frustrated and discouraged. (Not to mention nauseous.) I was doing so well, so what happened??!! I think I need to regroup. I’ve been slacking off and haven’t done what it takes to succeed. I need to plan, to be careful, to remind myself of my goals and to ask for help. Daily. Hourly, actually.

Tomorrow is the first day of week two. It feels like a quantum leap from knowing what I should do to actually doing it. But I think I’m ready to take that leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment