1/23/2012

One Down, 29 to Go

Monday  150 pounds
So far so good. It was a tough day since hubby bought some sugar cookies and we all went out to lunch at Kneaders. There really wasn't anything completely raw and I didn't want to remove half of the $8.00 salad so I ate Zoe's lettuce and waited until I got home to prepare my own salad. It really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. No one cared if I didn't order lunch with them. The world continued as before. Maybe, just maybe, I'll pull this thing off. I probably ate too much food but it kept me from eating the wrong food. I never felt hungry all day, just a little sad as the cookies dissapeared without my help.

8am Wheatgrass juice and orange juice
10am Bunny spice shake (almond mild, carrot juice and a banana blended with cinnamon-delish)
1:00pm Bunny spice with chia seeds
3:00pm Salad with sprouts, pumpkin seeds, avocado, dates and balsamic vinagarette
7:00pm More of the same salad
8:00pm raw granola with almond milk

No comments:

Post a Comment