1/27/2012

Days Four and Five

I'm on the road again which has always been a challenge for me diet-wise. I have a real vacation frame of mind while traveling, even if it's not a vacation. What happens on the road, stays on the road.  Unfortunately it stays on the hips as well. While driving from St George to Phoenix I passed through Las Vegas and found my way to the Go Raw Cafe. I got two entrees which are big enough to cover four or five meals. I tried the Mexican Pizza which has crust of seeds and nuts. The toppings include a sesame seed sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes and sprouts. I also tried an Italian wrap with lots of veggies inside and a raw marinara sauce. It's not as good the second day but having supplies in the fridge gave me no excuses for eating unauthorized food.

Thursday 1-26-12  148 pounds - down half a pound

8:30 am Blueberry, pomegranate juice, spinach, beet greens and coconut water smoothie

11:30 Mexican pizza

3:00 Dairy Queen banana cream pie blizzard (it was a small and I really needed the sugar rush to keep me awake while driving.)

7:30 Cowboy Ciao's famous chopped salad (delish but lots of non-raw components-there I go again with the old vacation mentality)

9:00 ice cream (my evil twin sister made me eat it)


Friday 1-27-12 148 pounds - no change

8:30 am  same smoothie as yesterday morning

11:30 raw Mexican pizza

3:00 Lara bar raw date and nut bar

6:30  raw Italian wrap

9:00 Gelato (evil twin sister at it again)

I did put in three miles on the treadmill this morning before breakfast. I even jogged one of them. Tomorrow I will pass on any ice-cream or gelato that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment