4/02/2011

I Feel Good...





Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, nah, nah nah, nah nah, nah nah!
I knew that I would, now nah, nah nah, nah nah, nah nah,
I feeeeeel good, nah, nah nah, nah nah, nah nah,
I knew that I would, now.......

4/1/11
The past ten days have been great. I’ve eaten all raw and I love it. I feel great and I lost another 5 pounds. My skin looks good and I’m bounding up Mount Butler like a mountain goat! But before you send me a note telling me how awesome I am, let me say one thing... April’s Fool!! I had a challenging weekend and thought I’d over come it (see day nine) but I ended up falling off the wagon. I’ve spent the last ten days running down the street, chasing after it. I think I’m on again. Horray! Starting over at 149 pounds on 4/1/11 I’ll let you know how this upcoming week goes. This note WILL be a self fulfilling prophecy. (The first part, not the part about falling off the wagon.)








No comments:

Post a Comment